Finding new oil and gas resources is a way of securing sustainable access to energy for everyone. Technological breakthroughs have made it possible to develop Oil & Gas exploration and production methods sustainably and efficiently in previously uneconomical and hard geological environments such as deep water and shale plays.
We meet this challenge together with our customers by offering a wide range of high quality Casing & Conductor pipes, for use in all types of oil and gas drilling and well completion activities for both onshore and offshore exploration and production.
CPW’s core range in casing pipes is based in the unique capabilities of our 26” HFW mill. Now combined with our new 56” LSAW line casing and conductor pipes can be supplied from grades J55 PSL1 API 5CT up to X80M in 20.62mm PSL2 API 5L (HFW) and from API5L GrB up to X70M in 38.1mm PSL2 API 5L (LSAW).
CPW’s Thisvi deep water sea port within 1.5km distance from the mill, ensures high operating efficiency, reduced handling costs and improved delivery times.
We can offer many solutions that accompany our products with services, based on our expertise in:
- Weld-on connector solutions for large OD casing/conductor pipes. Our mill-finished weld-on connector facility, offers top-quality control and competitive edge to our customers in a one-stop-shop approach.
- Reduced lead-times based on HRC & Plate stock
- Optimum material selection and customer-specific steel and pipe testing
- Pipe handling and door to door delivery
- Detailed project management, QHSE, documentation, and logistics proposals