Identity of the data controller
Corinth Pipeworks S.A., located in Athens, Greece controls your personal data, explicitly for the agreed purposes, such as to establish and carry out a contractual obligation, comply with legal obligations, safeguard its legitimate interests or as per your consent.
Whose and what personal data is being processed
The personal data being processed relates to its individual physical customers and representatives of legal entities - customers, of collaborating 3rd parties or subcontractors, visitors as well as job applicants. The data revolves around:
Who processes your personal data
- Contact details such as name, employer, work address, email address and telephone number.
- Identity information for secure entry and stay at Company premises, such as ID / passport / residence permit, vehicle license and number.
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- Furthermore for customers, collaborating 3rd parties and subcontractors:
- Payment, delivery and invoicing details
- Documents required for third party work on our premises.
or for job applicants:
- name, home address, email address, telephone number and documentation as means of their verification.
- Date of birth, family status, nationality.
- Details on insurance and pension scheme.
- Employment and education history.
- Any other information you may provide via documents you submit to us.
Processing is restricted to what is absolutely necessary and performed by our Company, other Viohalco companies, as well as collaborating 3rd parties and subcontractors on our behalf, for ensuring the successful fulfillment of the agreed purposes. Personal data is not sold to anyone. Personal data is shared with 3rd parties who are essential in providing the requested services and products and facilitating the agreed collaboration between you and our Company or with lawful authorities as part of our legal obligations.
Personal data may be sent to other Viohalco companies, as well as collaborating 3rd parties and subcontractors, including their facilities within EU/EEA or USA, in cases related to the local sales network.
Cloud Services may be used in facilities within EU/ EEA.
Protecting your personal data
Our Company’s intent is to ensure that appropriate precautions exist to safeguard your personal data in any phase or location of its processing. Our company as well as our subcontractors, collaborating parties when used, are required to take appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, loss and alterations.
Retention of personal data
In order to satisfy the mentioned purposes for processing your data, we shall maintain the data for a period related to the agreed purpose. We may maintain however this data further if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Corinth Pipeworks until these interests are no longer in effect.
Automated decision making and profiling
No automated decision making, including profiling takes place for your personal data.
Your rights as data subjects
Please be informed that you have the following rights:
- To be informed of the personal data we processed and request for a copy to be provided.
- To request the data being corrected.
- To request the data to be deleted, or object to the processing of this data or ask for restrictions on its processing. Note that this may lead to disruption in the collaboration and/ or offering of services, according to the specific purposes for which the data is processed.
- For information that has been collected by your consent only, you may withdraw your consent.
Please note that in some cases, the above rights may be subject to certain exemptions, conditions or prerequisites. e.g, in the cases of §3 and §4, we may still need to process this data further, if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Corinth Pipeworks until these interests are no longer in effect.
- In the case where you believe that we do not process your personal data lawfully or we have not sufficiently addressed your rights as above, you are entitled to complain so to the Supervisory Authority of the country of your residence, work or of Corinth Pipeworks. The details of the Supervisory Authority for Corinth Pipeworks are: Hellenic Data Protection Authority, web: www.dpa.gr, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our efforts to continuously enhance the protection of your data, your clear and unambiguous information on its processing and complying with European and country law, the present Personal Data Privacy Statement is subject to changes.
For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or to exercise your aforementioned rights, please feel free to contact us at tel. number +30 210 6787836, email address: email@example.com