Corinth Pipeworks has risen to become a world leading manufacturer of steel pipes and hollow sections to the energy and construction sectors. We have managed this as a result of our ability to combine our strong customer focused approach with an optimum balance of technical capability and commercial competitiveness.
This competitive advantage relies upon:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which are both highly capable and highly efficient resulting in increased productivity and higher yields.
- Corinth Pipeworks’ long term relationships with a range of top quality steel suppliers allows us unique commercial and technical flexibility when selecting our steel suppliers for a specific project requirement.
- Experienced personnel with a QHSE mindset.
- Long track record of supply to challenging onshore and offshore applications around the world brings real world experience and a full understanding of customer expectations.
- A flexible and customer oriented approach which challenges old fashioned perceptions of what to expect from manufacturers.
- All in one location: Welded pipe manufacturing methods (4 pipe mills) and pipe coating, for the supply of a complete on/offshore pipeline package.
- Corinth Pipeworks’ readiness for the energy shift, through new technological solutions that allow the increasing use of renewable sources in the energy mix and the successful penetration of hydrogen technologies, carbon capture and storage, as well as energy storage.
- The one stop shop philosophy supported by Corinth Pipeworks’ External and Internal Coating mills (FBE, ARO, 3LPE, 3LPP, Internal Epoxy), Concrete weight coating facility, Double jointing facility, Weld on Connectors line, Laboratory (+ sour service conditions) and Storage areas.
- The exclusive use of port facilities located approximately 1.5 km away.