Corinth Pipeworks has a strong commitment to operate according to sustainability principles and is very well positioned to operate and contribute to a low carbon, circular economy. The Company will continue to demonstrate sound business practices in an ethical and responsible manner while staying committed to providing a safe work environment and a continuously improving environmental footprint, while engaging and creating partnerships with our customers and community stakeholders and building a sustainable future for everyone in order to preserve long-term value for our shareholders.
Reducing our environmental footprint is a fundamental priority held by Corinth Pipeworks and its employees.
The Company recognizes the precautionary principle as a factor of utmost importance to Sustainable Development and performs actions, which facilitate the management of its waste, implements measures in order to address the issues relating to climate change and ensure protection of the natural environment.
Corinth Pipeworks has a primary goal of minimizing the environmental footprint of their operations. Key principles of the environmental policy are:
- Responsible operation: To be aware of our environmental impact, take precautionary measures to minimize it and prevent environmental incidents.
- Transparency: We participate in open dialogue on environmental issues with all of our stakeholders, state or non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, local communities and society as a whole.
- Continuous improvement: Our goal is to continually improve our environmental performance and reduce the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Training: Company personnel are fully trained and able to actively participate in environmental management. The Company’s objectives can only be achieved if every employee participates.
- Our overall performance is subject to ongoing and detailed scrutiny by the Corinth Pipeworks board of directors, and Company’s leadership in environmental issues is provided by its senior management.