Corinth Pipeworks is one of the leading international producers of steel pipes and hollow sections for the energy and construction sectors. The protection of information and their processing systems is of strategic importance for the Company in order to ensure its smooth operation and at the same time, to achieve its short-term and long-term goals..
Corinth Pipeworks, recognizing the criticality of information and information systems in the execution of its operational functions, implements an information security policy aimed at:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it manages
- Ensuring the proper operation of information systems
- The timely response to incidents that may jeopardize the Company's business operations
- Satisfaction of legislative and regulatory requirements
- The continuous improvement of the level of information security
For this purpose:
- The organizational structures that are necessary for the monitoring of information security issues are defined
- The technical measures for controlling and restricting access to information and information systems are defined
- The way of classifying the information according to its importance and value is determined
- Describe the necessary actions to protect the information during the stages of processing, storage and distribution
- The ways of informing and educating the employees and associates of the Company in matters of information security are determined
- Identify ways to deal with information security incidents
- Describes the ways in which the safe continuity of the Company's business operations is ensured in cases of malfunction of information systems or in cases of disasters
Corinth Pipeworks conducts risk assessments related to information security at regular intervals and takes the necessary measures to address them. Implements a framework for evaluating the effectiveness of information security procedures, through which performance indicators are defined, their measurement methodology is described and periodic reports are produced, which are reviewed by the Company's Management in order to continuously improve the system.
Information Security Manager is responsible for overseeing and monitoring information security policies and procedures and taking the necessary initiatives to eliminate all those factors that could jeopardize the availability, integrity and confidentiality of Company’s information.
All employees of the Corinth Pipeworks and its associates, with access to information and information systems of the Company, are responsible for complying with the rules of applicable policies for information security.