Corinth Pipeworks has risen to become a world leading manufacturer of steel pipes and hollow sections to the energy and construction sectors. We have managed this as a result of our ability to combine our strong customer focused approach with an optimum balance of technical capability and commercial competitiveness.
This competitive advantage relies upon:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which are both highly capable and highly efficient resulting in increased productivity and higher yields.
- Corinth Pipeworks’ long term relationships with a range of top quality steel suppliers allows us unique commercial and technical flexibility when selecting our steel suppliers for a specific project requirement.
- Experienced personnel with a QHSE mindset.
- Long track record of supply to challenging onshore and offshore applications around the world brings real world experience and a full understanding of customer expectations.
- A flexible and customer oriented approach which challenges old fashioned perceptions of what to expect from manufacturers.
- A one stop shop philosophy supported by Corinth Pipeworks four pipe mills, two coating plants, on-site fabrication, own port facilities and many other services now available at our Thisvi facility.