CPW is serving the steel construction market with its extensive range of Structural Pipes and Hollow Structural Sections in Square, Rectangular and Round shapes, used in Architectural, Industrial and Infrastructure applications.
Our Structural Tubes family of products pushes the envelope in steel construction by providing high-strength & fine-grain steels according to EN10219, EN10225, API and ASTM standards, in a wide range of geometries and wall thickness in HFW, HSAW and LSAW production, suitable for very demanding highly-stressed steel structures such as:
- Road and Pedestrian Bridges
- Roofs, Hangars and various Superstructures widely used in airports, stadiums, shopping malls etc.
- Long-span and slender steel structures
- Cranes, booms and masts
- Earth-moving, agricultural & machinery equipment frameworks
- Road, railway-car and trailer frames
- Lighting and traffic-poles, road-sign frameworks
- Jacket foundations for offshore OG & wind power
- Offshore platform top-sides
- Jack-up rig frameworks
- Pile foundations