Corinth Pipeworks’ utmost priority is to maintain the high level of occupational health and safety of its employees who are the most structural element of every aspect of its operations. Corinth Pipeworks has established health and safety policy as well as occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS)
in accordance with the OHSAS 18001:2007 international standard in order to maintain high level of occupational Health and Safety and its on-going improvement.
In compliance with its health and safety policy, Corinth Pipeworks:
- Sets the highest possible level of health and safety for all its activities as a primary and on-going target,
- Aims at zero number of accidents,supports allocation of all the essential resources (financial, human, organisational, etc.) in order to achieve this level,
- Acknowledges that promotion of health and safety issues is the best business practice and is, therefore, committed to its on-going improvement.
- Ensures conformance with all the relevant legislation and application of the highest standards regarding health and safety issues.
- Recognises health and safety as a key criterion for evaluation process and decision-making.Assigns the highest priority to accident prevention and control of hazardous situations before they occur.
- Acknowledges the significance of the human factor in health and safety and ensures continuous updating and upgrading of the Company's human resources in this sector.
- Supports active participation of the Company’s entire workforce, regardless of job position, in order to upgrade its performance in the domain of health and safety.
- Promotes health and safety culture to all the Company operations, including the operations of its associates contractors, etc.
Health, safety, environmental & energy policy