Corinth Pipeworks procurement department has the objective to meet the needs of each Group operating unit, with the goal to offer solutions to the client in terms of products and services.
The procurement department seeks quality, competence, reliability, flexibility, cost competitiveness and product innovation. Long term cooperation and close partnerships constitute the department’s core strategy.
Procurement process is based on the principles of product excellence, ethical business practices, transparency and environmental awareness.
Hot rolled coils / plates:
- Raw materials
- Secondary materials and consumables
Secondary materials and consumables:
- Line-pipe steel grades
- OCTG steel grades
- Structural steel grades
- Pipe Welding Materials (Welding Wire, Welding Flux)
- Pipe external coating materials (Fusion Bonded Epoxy-FBE, High Density Polyethylene/Polypropylene)
- Pipe internal lining materials (Flowliner)
- Consumables - spare parts